This document sets out how I manage the client information that is under my control.
Each coaching session is logged using your name, email address and the date and duration of the session. It is kept in a Word document and password protected.
I take case notes by hand during coaching sessions. These remain on paper, locked away. Personal information on the notes is removed.
How I use your contact details
- Your email address will never be given or sold to a third party for marketing purposes.
- I will not add your email address to any of my newsletter or marketing lists unless you specifically opt-in.
- From time to time, I contact previous coaching clients individually to find out how they are doing and if they require any further coaching. If you do not wish to hear from me, let me know.
- If you provide a testimonial, I may use it on my websites and use your name as the source. Let me know if you do not wish to be identified.
- Your phone number is not required to engage in my coaching services. However, if you do provide it for a coaching session by phone, bear in mind that it will be added to my phone contacts list.
- The information used to process your bookings and payments.
- The tracking of user interactions on the website.
With all of the above, you can request that your personal data is deleted or destroyed.