This document sets out how I manage the client information that is under my control.
For the purposes of professional accreditation, each coaching session is logged using your name, email address and the date and duration of the session. It is kept in a Word Document on a password protected computer. The IAPC&M may ask to see this information to verify my coaching hours. If you do not wish your name to be on my coaching log, please let me know.
Handwritten notes are taken during coaching sessions. These remain on paper, kept in a secure home office. The notes are purged regularly – notes older than one year are destroyed.
How I use your contact details
- Your email address will never be given or sold to a third party for marketing purposes.
- I will not add your email address to any of my newsletter or marketing lists unless you specifically opt-in.
- From time to time, I contact previous coaching clients individually to find out how they are doing and if they require any further coaching. If you do not wish to hear from me, let me know.
- If you provide a testimonial, I may use it on my websites and use your first name as the source. Let me know if you do not wish to be identified in this way.
- Your phone number is not required to engage in my coaching services. However, if you do provide it for a coaching session by phone, bear in mind that it will be added to my phone contacts list.
- The information used to process your bookings and payments.
- The tracking of user interactions on the website.
With all of the above, you can request that your personal data is deleted or destroyed.