My commitment to you
- To provide confidential, non-judgemental, supportive, transformational coaching to the best of my ability and to work with you collaboratively to find solutions and move you towards your goals.
- To take every precaution available to me to protect your privacy.
- To recommend other services such as counselling or therapy that may be appropriate to your needs.
- All coaching conversations are confidential although occasionally I may discuss your situation (without any identifying personal details) and seek advice from a professional coaching supervisor or therapist.
- To be honest with your responses to my questions so that I can provide the best coaching for you.
- To share any concerns or ask questions as they arise about the coaching.
- If you feel uncomfortable about anything, to tell me. You are under no obligation to follow any guidance or suggestions from me.
- To be punctual and arrive composed at the scheduled appointment time.
- If you’re not in agreement with the proposed homework, to suggest modifications to the homework at the time of discussion.
- Inform me if you’re currently undergoing or have recently undergone psychotherapy.
- Inform me if you are currently suffering from mental illness.
- To understand that the best coaching results come from regular sessions over a period of time and that lasting results cannot be expected after just one or two sessions.
Cancellations and refunds
- I require at least 48 hours’ notice to reschedule an appointment.
- I retain the right to charge for missed appointments or cancellations where I have not been given at least 48 hours’ notice.
- The duration of the coaching session will not be extended to accommodate late arrival.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for an hour session, the session will be cancelled and not refunded.