This is an adaptation by The Coach Space. If you’re looking for the ‘classic’ wheel you can get that here.
Download the Wheel of Life template
- Rate your level of satisfaction in each area from 1–10, and colour in the segments.
- See visually which areas are out of balance.
- Set goals for improving on the areas that need the most attention.
Explanation of each section
- Home = Your physical environment, how you organise yourself
- Your work = The work you do, or want to do, in order to be fulfilled and add value
- Income = The money available to support you
- Health = Diet, sleep, exercise, relaxation, mental and emotional wellness
- Community = Friends, family and the wider community
- Significant other = Quality of your relationship with your partner, or yourself
- Growth = Creativity, learning & challenge
- Play = Hobbies, exploration & travel